This workshop will combine ancient yoga Pranayama breathing exercises along with a unique blend of restorative yoga postures beneficial during all stages of the menopause or as it’s known in Asia as our, “Second Spring.” It will give you guidance, support and the tools required throughout the three stages of menopause; perimenopausal, menopausal and post menopausal. 3 Pranayama exercises will be taught and straight forwardly explained, all may help prevent hot flushes from striking in the first pale or to try and stop one in its’ tracks.
Benefits of the Workshop
The combination of the breathing Pranayama exercises and the physical Asana practice will aid with;
- Improving oxygenation to the body
- Eliminating the body of toxins, cooling body temperature & strengthening the nervous system
- Massaging & increasing circulation to the abdominal organs & muscles
- Energising & revitalising the body; strengthens the abdominals
- Rejuvenating your brain improving memory and concentration
- Keeping depression at bay & filling you with positivity
- Lowering BP
- Helping to fight insomnia, anxiety, anger & stress
- Treating & preventing osteoporosis
- Strengthening & stretching the spine
- Strengthening the pelvic floor & muscles of the pelvic sling
- Trimming the waistline
At the conclusion of the workshop a brief Q & A session will help to deepen your understanding of what has been practised.